DSA is currently looking for a licensed architect with 5-10 years of experience for our design studio. We are looking for candidates with most of the following qualities:
- Necessary Sign up and license.
- A heart for using architecture to transform a community. (Our work usually takes place in the local private sector market.)
- Ability to take responsibility for projects (in terms of initial design, documentation and construction) and independently lead team members to new levels of success.
- Know the current building Codes and how to properly implement them.
- A proven track record showing diligence coordination with consulting engineers.
- On-site implementation is an important process at DSA. True, proven experience with Construction management. ie ASIs, RFIs, Pay-Apps etc. are required at the level of our project architect.
- Strength and mastery with hand drawing + Sketching
- A dedication for the independent creation of construction documents in Autodesk Revit. Do you enjoy using online resources to improve your Revit skills? We talk to you!
- We also use the following software and you would bring a lot of value if you worked well with it: Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop), Adobe Acrobat, Morpholio Trace or Procreate.
Dalrymple | Sallis Architecture is a Pensacola based architecture firm primarily serving the private sector with a wide variety of residential and commercial architecture clients. We invite you to find out more about our work in our online portfolio.
Our work culture is important. It’s cooperative and closely related. In addition to the ideal skills listed above, we are looking for someone who really enjoys being part of our company and creating a strong future for the team through mentoring and leadership. We are looking for someone who is motivated to make a lasting difference in the local community with their work. We want DSA and the Pensacola area to be your ideal place to build a lasting future.
Benefits include: Health Insurance / Basic Life Insurance / Long-Term Disability, 401 (K) with Company Matching, Continuing Education / AXP Grant, Paid Vacation and Vacation / Family-Oriented Work Environment / Pensacola Life.
Please send your portfolio and CV to:
Take a look at your application history
Back to the job list …