New York, NY, USALocation:
Fri, Oct 1st ’21Published on:
KIMOY Studios Architecture DPC is looking for a junior architect for our growing design-focused office in NYC.
The tasks include:
- Cooperation with the partners and other team members in all project phases from design, construction documents, permits / permits, tendering and construction.
- Communication between the company, customers, consultants and the construction team.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in architecture in an accredited degree program
- 1-3 years of experience in all phases of the housing and small business activity. NYC experience desirable.
- Experience in the preparation of construction documents
- Strong communication skills. Fluency in spoken and written English is essential.
- CAD and 3D skills.
- You must be able to work in the office full-time.
The salary will be commensurate with the experience. Comprehensive services.
Please send cover letter, curriculum vitae and work samples (5 MB max. PDF) to [email protected] Include salary requirements and availability.
Back to the job list …