At MV+A we are passionate about sharing ideas and creating an impressive, contextual and impactful built environment. We have extensive experience working with developers, local jurisdictions, communities, anchor tenants and other project stakeholders to create environments that contribute to community fabric and successfully enhance community engagement.
MV+A is a fast-growing architecture and planning practice with a diverse group of architects, designers and planners who bring our collective experience to create meaningful solutions for our clients. We are actively looking for one Architectural Projects Administrator to join our team. As an Architectural Project Administrator, you’ll use your attention to detail, organizational and process management skills to help project teams develop award-winning designs in an increasingly complex world. You work closely with the clients, project managers and project architects of companies
Your main tasks include:
· Assisting the Project Manager in monitoring and updating the project plans of activities with the internal design team and consultants
· Manage project contact directories, including creating appropriate email distribution groups
· Creation and distribution of meeting minutes as needed
- Corrects and formats documents created for or by PM and/or project team members to ensure consistency of style, application of MV+A and client standards, and overall quality.
· Collaboration with team members ensures project file archives are maintained throughout the design and construction management process.
· Sign in/out and distribute project RFIs and submissions received during the construction management phase to assigned team members for review
· Cooperation with company bosses, project managers and/or the marketing manager in the preparation of offers and other things
· Use Bluebeam’s PDF tools to organize drawing sets and specifications by document bookmarks, page labels, and hyperlinks.
- Minimum high school diploma with (2) years of successful college course experience.
- Valid US work permit
- At least 3 years of successful experience in office administration.
- Work experience in an architecture, engineering or construction company desirable
- Ability to self-manage multiple project tasks in a high-paced environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Teams and Excel.
- Experience with Bluebeam, Ajera and Smartsheet is an advantage.
- Must demonstrate a high level of organizational and communication skills, as well as the ability to collaborate with internal team members
- Be a person with great initiative and have a thirst to learn
Benefits include a highly competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package and a diverse, creative and energetic team environment.
Please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]