New York Mills, NY, USALocation:
Thu, July 14, 22Published on:
PKSB is a small, full-service architectural firm founded in 1968 with a strong presence in New York City. PKSB is looking for Architectural Associates (Level I: 3-5 years, per AIA) to develop and manage small to medium sized projects.
Under the supervision of a PKSB director, the candidate will:
- Interpret, organize, execute and coordinate project assignments.
- Develop schematic drawings, renderings, engineering drawings, engineered engineering details, engineering research, and engineering documentation.
- Coordinate with engineering firms and other project consultants.
- Supervise construction activities through on-site visits, review construction documentation and answer any general contractor questions.
- Communicate and respond to customers or customer representatives.
- Assemble presentation and submission materials for relevant permitting agencies such as the NYC Landmarks Preservation Commission and the NYC DOB.
This position requires knowledge of Autodesk Revit and AutoCAD software, familiarity with other 3D modeling (e.g. SketchUp) and rendering software and plug-in rendering tools (e.g. Enscape) and strong skills in the graphic presentation.
This is a unique opportunity to increase general knowledge of architectural practice while applying skills in a highly collaborative environment. Please submit a short cover letter, CV and a small selection of your work using the process within Archinect as this will help us to manage and follow up on your application. Many Thanks.
Respond via LinkedIn
Back to job list…