Full job description
US resident candidate only
Our real estate and development firm is seeking a hardworking and knowledgeable Architectural Designer with 5+ years of experience with an engineering background and the ability to create working drawings for a variety of residential and commercial real estate projects in South Florida. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience using AutoCAD or a related program and knowledge of exterior and interior architectural systems. The candidate is expected to be familiar with the requirements of Florida Building Codes while creating and evaluating designs to meet the needs of our clients. The applicant will advance and develop their career in the design of a variety of exciting and complex projects. If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to join a continuously growing and active boutique real estate and development company, we are interested in meeting you.
- Company-sponsored health insurance.
- Paid leave, personal days and holidays.
- Boutique real estate company with long-term growth opportunities.
Expectations of our architect/drawer:
- Creation of building designs and highly detailed drawings both by hand and with special CAD (Computer Aided Design) applications.
- Technical knowledge of Florida building codes and local building codes.
- Experience with city requirements and filings, including but not limited to South Florida.
- Experience with AutoCAD (THIS IS A MUST).
- Sketchup, Photoshop and/or 3DS Max are beneficial.
- Contacting construction and engineering professionals about the feasibility of potential projects.
- Working closely with a team of other professionals such as building technicians, construction workers, surveyors and architectural technologists.
- Participate in meetings with clients, contractors and other specialists.
- Check out site visits to check construction progress and get ongoing updates. Application for a building permit and advice from government new construction and legal departments.
- Adjusting the plans to the circumstances and solving problems that may arise during construction.
- Travel to job sites, proposed sites and client meetings.
- Professional degree in architecture.
- 5+ years of experience with engineering background and working drawing skills for residential and commercial projects.
- At least 5 years of experience with AutoCAD or a related program and knowledge of exterior and interior architectural systems.
- STRONG understanding of the Florida Building Code and related zoning regulations.
- Increasing knowledge of architectural exterior and interior building systems, knowledge of materials and interest in design, construction administration or project management
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation
View your application history
Back to job list…